Monday, July 22, 2013

Slightly off course!

So with everything that happened last week, I was just in no mood for training. I couldn't bring myself to get out and run. Plus the heat didn't help at all.
 
I did get out for my race, which I did really well with, but other than that I haven't run.
 
That means my training plan for the 15K, has been off (ok, more like slightly ignored). I've done the rest days (yay!) and some cross training (mostly walking) but other than that I haven't done anything.
 
Thomas, a favourite in our house!
 
Tomorrow, back on track!
 
Tomorrow is a strength and stretch day. I'm also going to take the boys to the park so there'll be some walking in there as well.
 
Here's how the rest of the week's training plays out:
 
Monday: Strength and Stretch
Tuesday: 5km Run
Wednesday: 45 min cross (possibly softball)
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 5km run and strength
Saturday: 50 minutes cross training (walk or 30 Day Shred)
Sunday: 6.5 km run
 
I'm hoping to post my training schedule each Monday to keep me more motivated. Because once it's on the Internet it's true and has to stay true, right?
 
What are your training plans for the week??

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on heading back to it. Off weeks happen. Rebounding is what is key.

    ReplyDelete