Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm a featured blogger!

 
Well, about a little bit ago, they sent out an email asking for bloggers that are running any distance at the race to send in their blog addresses which are added onto their site to share their journey.
Photo: Introducing our all new BLOG-ALONG where you can follow some of our participants on their journey to race day! Check it out here and find out how you can have your blog featured today: http://niagarafallsmarathon.com/3849-2/
I jumped at the chance and emailed my in.
 
I was checking out my Facebook feed and seeing what was happening while both boys were napping (yay!) and it turns out my blog was chosen and is now on their site here!
 
There are some other blogs listed and I haven't gotten a full chance to read through them yet, but who knows! Maybe I'll get to meet my first running-blogger-friend while we're there! Wouldn't that be neat!? (I'm coming off to strong...slow it down!).
 
In other news, I've just won two fantastic giveaways! I won Lunatik Athletic Compression Socks from Running Happily Ever After and some FrogFuel from Cerissa B. Fit
 
Protein Made Easy: Frog Fuel
 
I'm on a roll and loving it!
 
I'm hoping to use the compression socks at the Half Marathon (and after) to match a new lightweight running jacket I just got (it'll be October, in Canada, bound to be chilly).
 
 
Lastly, I made my friend, Lisa's, blog roll on her blog whiskybaker. She's is one of those fantastic people that I constantly ask about running and she even talked me into running my 15K I'm training for in August, the Midsummer Night Run!
 
Well, that's all for now! Have a great day and a great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment