Monday, June 1, 2015

Motivation Monday - June 1st edition

A new month, a new plan and a new me!


I decided that I'm starting a new strength routine that I found at Women's Health and I'm beginning it today with Week 1.


My new schedule is going to look something like this


Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Strength Training
Wednesday: Run
Thursday: Strength Training
Friday: Run
Saturday: Strength Training
Sunday: Long Run


This schedule is going to change once school is out (June 26th) since the boys will be home with me and I'll have to adjust my running times most likely to the morning before they get up but we'll have to see what that looks like too since they get up fairly early. I'm hoping to log at least 35 miles this month.


I'm also going to do this challenge:


Monthly ab exercises


I'm hoping that this will set me on the right track to getting into the shape that I want. Just focusing on my running wasn't cutting it anymore.


What are your goals for June?


Any exciting races coming up?




No comments:

Post a Comment