Monday, July 21, 2014

It all starts today!

Today is the first day of my next round of 'training'.


Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K

I've got my calendar all written and ready to go up on the fridge. It's ready for the 'X's' that's I'll draw on them as I complete each run.


Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: 2 sets of 5 x 200 (around 60s/200m)
Thursday: Rest/Cross Train
Friday: 3 mile run
Saturday: Cross Train
Sunday: 4 mile run

I'm hoping things go well for Week 1 and that I have a strong start to this training plan. I'd like to be around 80% 'accurate' with my training and hit most (if not all) of my long runs. I find those are the hard ones.

I'm aiming for a sub 2:30 half marathon.

Ultrak T-150 LED Display Timer

Here goes nothing!

Are you currently training for something? How is it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment