Monday, June 10, 2013

Reason # 7439 why I need a treadmill....

It has rained. ALLLLLL day.
 
 
It hasn't let up once today.
 
So miserable.
 
I could go for a run in the rain but I hate the feeling of rain on my arms and legs and it's too hot to be covered head to toe.
 
There have also been so many times where the opportunity to run in the evening just hasn't presented itself but the boys have been napping at the same time for a good chunk of time.
 
I could have been running.
 
NordicTrack® 'C 900' 3.0-CHP Treadmill
Most expensive I found, but doesn't she look fit??
 
Granted, I go back to work in September. I can join a gym then, go after work, hop on the treadmill do some weights and go home.
 
But if I get a treadmill I can run at home whenever and set up a mini gym in the basement with some weights and not pay the outrageous monthly membership fees.
 
Then I wouldn't have to squeeze my run in after work before I go to get the boys and I wouldn't feel guilty for paying for a gym membership when I can go run out in the beautiful sunshine.
 
If we do decide to have a third child and I go on maternity leave again, I'm demanding a treadmill. Trying to find time to get out and run with three young kids will be tricky but if all I need to do is run downstairs there's a better chance it'll be done.
 
I've even thought of ways to finance this. If everyone in my family went in on the treadmill together for a Christmas gift, I wouldn't want anything else.
 
*Sigh* For now, I'll just suck it up and let Jillian Michaels kick my butt tonight with a little 30 day shred. Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer and I can get out and put some kilometers on my shoes.
 
Maybe a treadmill isn't a great idea. I'd probably just be on the treadmill trying to recreate this....
 

What do you do in crappy weather??
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment