Sunday, August 17, 2014

STWM - Week #4 recap

No running.

Good Morning Sunshine
Summer, I give in, you time sucker you!

That's right. Nada.

Between traveling and sleeping in different beds, my back is a total mess.

The week at the cottage was cold and miserable. It was raining when we got up there and remained gray for most of the time. There was one day with sun, but it was so windy that the sun was completely overshadowed.

That being said, no swimming (which was supposed to be my exercise) as it was so cold. My husband even went into town to buy hot chocolate for much more than it is worth because I was so cold.

I suck!

This week:

Monday - 5K
Tuesday - Bike ride
Wednesday - Traveling
Thursday - Unsure
Friday - Who knows
Saturday - Does suntanning count?
Sunday - What about shopping?

My mom and I are taking the boys to Arizona for a week. I honestly don't know if I'll get a chance to run. There are some nice paths where we are staying, but it's Arizona and there are lots of interesting creatures, including these guys:

A javelin (wild pig essentially)

After we get back, it's into the classroom to get it set up for my next round of Kindies, a long weekend with the family and then back to school and hopefully a renewed dedication to my half marathon plan!



2 comments:

  1. I can't run at all for the rest of summer and maybe even fall and its killing ! T.T :(

    ReplyDelete