Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane!

Today begins our final trip of our summer vacation and we're hopping onto an airplane!


My boys and I are heading to Arizona with my Mom.


Is it bad that I'm ridiculously excited for the shopping more than anything else?

I did bring my running shoes and some running clothes but with the heat, random crazy animals and trying to leave the two crazy, over-active little boys with my mom it might be difficult (plus shopping time might get in the way). I'll try though.

This morning started out really early (a 5:00 am trip to the airport), so please send good thoughts that the flight with a 2 year old, 3.5 year old and my mom went well and I didn't lose my mind (because I still have to head back with them all).

Hope you have a great day (I know I will...once we land)!





No comments:

Post a Comment