Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 1 in Paradise!

I found my heaven!
 
 
The boys were really well behaved during the flight. The younger one didn't fall asleep until the last chunk, but it was still a nice break. My older one kept himself occupied with Angry Birds Go, MahJong and some Bubble Guppies. I didn't question my sanity once!
 
Now that I'm here, I'm excited to shop. However, my shopping priorities have changed. I used to hit up the big mall with clothes that I wasn't really comfortable in but needed to wear to work. Now, work is much more relaxed (yay, Kindergarten) and I'm looking forward to hitting up Under Armour, Nike Outlet and some other sporting goods stores. I want to find a nice pair of shoes for weight training/spin class and some nice running clothes.
 
Now let's see if I can make it to the treadmill at some point. At 11:00 it was already 90 degrees yesterday. The 3 hour difference doesn't help much either. The boys go to bed really early and get up really early.
 
Fingers crossed that I can run!

No comments:

Post a Comment