Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Random Thoughts

I love how my mind wanders when I run. Here are some thoughts from my last run:
 
1. Clearly, we need to move. A lot of my longer, out and back runs are downhill on the way out and uphill on the way back. This definitely sucks.
 
2. Why do hills look like this when you're driving in the car:
 
 
And like this when you're running:
 
Everest kalapatthar crop.jpg
 
3. Lights change at the most inopportune times...always. When I'm having a great fast time, feeling wonderful and red light. When I'm moving slower than a snail, but stopping would be pain and having to start again, red light. It's brutal.
 
4. The minute you lift your sunglasses up to wipe away sweat, a bug flies right into your face. Really???

5. People drive like nuts, especially during rush hour!!!

What do you think about when you run?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that's SO TRUE. I never notice the hills until I'm actually running. Then I'm like, "is the road always this much incline?" perfect! Stopping over from Running Bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete