Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#MotivateMe Monday


So last week went off the rails a bit because of the snowstorm we had mid-week last week.
 
I think my plan helped to a degree but I definitely didn't get out as much as I did.
 
Last week's plan & results:
 
Monday: 45 minute run/walk on the treadmill.
I did it! My husband picked up the boys for me so I quickly grabbed at the opportunity to get in a 45-minute run/walk. Walked for 10 minutes at 6 incline, ran for 20 minutes and walked for another 10 at 6 incline.
Tuesday: Spin class
Kicked my butt!
Wednesday: Not sure yet.
Ended up resting but I did hit over 10,000 steps on my FitBit.
 
Thursday: Weights/cardio
Another rest day. Was waiting for a call to deliver some of my Epicure product that never came. Plus I wasn't feeling so great. Did hit over 10,000 steps again though!
Weekend: Rest days
Had a great weekend at my-laws. Was careful with my eating, but definitely didn't get any exercise in.
 
Overall, it was decent. I didn't work out for those couple of days, but I did make sure to keep myself moving and hit my 10, 000 steps so I'm proud of that. I also did really well with my eating during the week. I admit that I did cheat after dinner a couple times, but it was hot chocolate during the snowstorm and on Thursday when my throat was a little sore.



This week's plan is looking a little better:
 
Monday: No workout for me.
I'm home with my munchkin today since we need to visit the doctor for what we think is an ear infection. The older one has gymnastics and then the husband will go after bedtime.
 
Tuesday: Spin
Last one. Next week, I might try some bootcamp at the gym instead.
 
Wednesday: Weights/20 min. Cardio
I'll have my husband pick up the boys so I can go in the afternoon and he can go once they go to bed. He doesn't mind going late.
 
Thursday: Cardio
Looking to do a 30 minute run straight on the treadmill. Hoping my new puffer will help. Then another 30 minutes on another cardio machine (preferable the stair machine)
 
Friday: Rest day
 
Saturday: Cardio/weights
 
Sunday: Rest day


Food is going well, but it's United Way week so we have a giant bake sale which went to charity so of course I have to buy some. We also have brunch on Sunday where we'll take the boys to see Santa so I may need to munch on a few goodies there too! I'm hoping that the solid week of workouts will help.


I've also joined a Dietbet that starts Wednesday and goes until Christmas Eve, so I'm hoping that will help keep me on track!


My big goal is to get into the next pant size down by Christmas! Then I can buy myself the gift of new jeans!



No comments:

Post a Comment